28/07/2008

Women in black...




Promise me that when I will be a star
There well at the top of the sky Woman in black
You’ll sing to me,
Only for me
Every single night of moonlight
On this single day
That is the death…
And that you will stop the world
So, they will hear you sing…
And when everything is still
Diving in a absolute silence…
Everybody will try to understand
The sound of a whisper…
Maybe a poem…
Done with love and a song of screams and pain!…
Promise me…
Promise me that you will never reject me
At that placid site where I will rest…
With all my glory
For all my eternity
Don’t leave brambles
Destroy my last address
Promise me that you will kiss my soul..
Which you will hear singing…
In pain nights of moonlight
Promise me, you will console those I love
With the hope that you don’t have to…
Which you will embrace
When you feel naked in the cold of the night
Tell them, that all my life
I tried to be a poet…
Appeared to my own invisibility.
But only me!…
A man!…
Failed…
Promise me…
Women in Black!…

Sem comentários: